Sunday, October 10, 2010

sigh... Fall


The last time I walked around in true Fall weather was.... hmm... 2 years ago? It was a gorgeous day in Bath today.

I also stumbled across this at the supermarket...

...looks like we're not the only ones who have "freedom" food. ;p

Yesterday I went shopping (or rather browsing since everything was mucho expensivo!) at Liberty's in London.

And I found the cutest pincusions...
...the cutest wooden tape dispenser...
and spotted the very cute and alluring fashion blogger, Susie Bubble!
And oddly enough, I saw her again a couple hours later at the Acne store on Dover St. Super adorable, and super duper tall! In all, I had a very cute and Autumn-y weekend. :)

I hope you all had a great one too!

love,
p. ahn

10 comments:

  1. Those pin cushions are the cutest ever!

    Glad to hear all's going well.

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous photos Priscilla!
    It makes me look back on my past adventures back in San Francisco. Not that its anything close to London, but spotting neat things is definitely common ground. Now Im in southern California, soaking up as much sun, as I can get, and there is no hint of autumn in the air just yet -- therefore, I relate to your subject, "sigh" :)

    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, it was the perfect beginning of autumn day. The leaves are turning and there was glorious sunshine and cloudless blue skies...what more could you want. If only all English autumn days could be like this one! Have a good week :) Lola x

    ReplyDelete
  4. that penguin pincushion reminds me of the "sad penguin" pranks on Trigger Happy TV, which is also from the UK! I'd feel very bad about sticking that poor fellow...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted you to know..that I walked down the aisle to "Find My Way Back Home" this weekend...and secretly videotaped and sang a cover of it to show my fiancee before he saw me. It was special...and your music will be a part of us forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the penguin pincushion. Btw, they have Liberty of London line at Target:

    http://www.target.com/b?node=2241595011

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures. Susie Bubble certainly has a strange but alluring sense of style.

    ps. the fall weather always puts me in the mood to listen to your music.


    http://oldsoulyoungspirits.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. England... I don't know anyone who visited England and didn't fall in love for It...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Emma Biggest fan EverJanuary 8, 2011 at 10:54 AM

    I have the cutest pin cushions that my relative made me! It's a cupcake with a cherry on top. Oh and love your songs! Is Priscillaah.com your website too because I went on there and I was wondering if you have any chance of writing a little bit more please. Do you have a fan club website because I properly want to join. I love listening to your songs! I know a-lot of people that would join. Please make one!

    Emma The Biggest Priscilla Ahn Fan Ever

    Go Priscilla Ahn!

    ReplyDelete