Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Gift Ideas


Hi!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I was home for the holidays, and ate waaaaaay too much delicious Korean and Thanksgiving food. And I even got to see a little snow falling on Thanksgiving day.

Now I'm in Detroit with my hubby where he's working. I checked out this really cool website that has city guides in it to look for fun things to do while I'm here, and stumbled across their super cute and very unique gift guide. And luckily for me, it's an affordable one! All the gift ideas are $25 and under. I highly recommend checking it out for ideas: http://www.designspongeonline.com/

I think I'll be making a lot of presents this year. I bought some "Aranzi Aronzo" books while I was in England. They're books on how to make cute crafts. And you know how much I love cute things! In fact, the title of one of the books is "Cute Stuff".


I also got the book called "Baby Stuff" since so many friends have had, or are having babies. Also, at Design Sponge there are tons of DIY projects that could make really unique and special gifts.

Anyway, I have a bit of a cold now, so I'm gonna stay in bed and get back to my sewing.

I hope you all are healthy and warm...

love,
p. ahn

13 comments:

  1. LOVE! the website :) What cute gift ideas! Hope you feel better soon :)

    -Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better! Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun sewing!!
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the update. Its always nice to hear from you.Sherry Hinnershitz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    First of all,english is my 3rd languege so my english kinda sucks! Therefor please ignore my grammer of spelling mistakes! :D
    god! I'll never forget the moment I heard ur song,"Rain"...I was just hangin' in internet and I was very depressed,I didn't know why(sometimes there is no reason for ur feelings...u know what I mean?!)...then u started to sing...omg! What a voice! I tought "dude! She is not human! She is an angle!"...and when the song finished,I played it,over and over again for 2 hours non-stop!
    I'm from iran(it's next to Iraq but we are not arab!) u know,most americams don't know anything right about here cuz our president is a true JACKASS!!...anyway I love ur voice,songs,blog,face,name,husband(!)... And I'll be honored if u hit me back :)
    love,peace & I hope u get better.
    Silas(my persian name is soroush-it means gabriel-but everyone call me silas)
    oh here's my mail : lordsilas4@yahoo.com
    bye!

    ReplyDelete
  6. why thank you! ive been trying to keep christmas presents cheap this year as a result of losing a ton of money last year, so this helps a ton! anyway, feel better soon! drinks lots of tea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greetings from Poland! Priscilla you're amazing and I love your music. ;*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for sharing that! The "Cute things"-book will be under my christmas tree on 24th :)
    I bet it will be so much fun to do the stuff. Any recommendations which cute thing to make?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Priscilla!
    Im a huge fan of your music and your blog. Im greatly anticipating the release of your new album, i hope it involves quite a few tracks of you playing your harp while playing guitar!
    Anyway i was wondering if there's an address where fans could send you snailmail, if so i would def love to write to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great ideas! thanks for some inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That book looks fantastic! I will check it out. Handmade gifts are the best. Happy holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know you probably get asked this a lot, but is there anywhere I can buy the live recording of "Dream" where you use the pedals?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Priscilla!

    I was very surprised to find this blog and not see it flooded with spam and fan-mail.

    You seem like a regular person. Just with a touch more talent than the rest of us. ;)

    BOUGHT your album and wanted to let you know personally that it is amazing. Congrats on your success and good luck with whatever other endeavors that you're planning on.

    Also, if you ever find yourself in Korea and need a guide or wanna know the holes-in-the-walls, hit me up. I'll be here for a little while longer.^^

    화이팅! ㅋㅋ

    -Nate

    ReplyDelete