Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Friends, Fresh Produce, & Fish

Our 4th of July was filled with friends, fresh produce and fish from the local markets.
[ the latter 2 were consumed by the former ]


This corn and avocado salad with a cilantro-lime dressing was one of my fav's.
I will try to get the recipe for you!


This yellowtail collar was just one of the beautiful seafood delights we enjoyed.

This was all made possible thanks to my husband who is a pro in the kitchen. Which works out perfectly since he loves cooking and I love eating! <3

I hope everyone had a safe, fun and yummy weekend!

love,
p. ahn




7 comments:

  1. Hi from Singapore!

    I can't believe you're coming! Have a safe flight here! I do hope to hear from that corn avocado salad you had! I'll have to be on my toes to get a ticket to watch you perform as I hear the response is swell for the 200++ seats.

    Have a great July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love a recipe to that corn it looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Priscilla☆
    That corn and avocado salad with a cilantro-lime dressing it looks soooo yammy(^0^)
    Please let us know the recipe if you get it.

    I am writing this comment from Japan while i am listening your music♪
    Recently I bought your new album I like it very much☆

    I am very happy to hear that you come to japan
    and have a concert next month in Osaka japan.
    I've already bought a ticket I am so excited
    about it.

    If you have a chance please visit our cafe
    where my parents run business .Its country
    side 1hour away from Osaka city.
    Bomboo surounds very cozy place
    you will like it.
    I want you to play music here too if possible.

    Anyway I am looking forward to seeing you at
    concert.

    Have a nice day☆

    ReplyDelete
  4. yum, that salad looks delicious! a recipe would be amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmm...it all looks yummy! especially the avocado/corn salad. do share the recipe when you have time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How about the corn and avocado salad recipe! :)

    ReplyDelete