Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Preorder!


My new album, This Is Where We Are, is now available for preorder on iTunes here.  If you preorder now, you can instantly download the tracks "Diana", "Remember How I Broke Your Heart", along with a few more before the record release on Feb. 25th.  I hope you like the new tracks!

love,
p. a.

P.S.  "Wedding March" was also supposed to be available for instant download today, but for some reason it's not!  We're looking into it, and as soon as it's available, anyone who pre-ordered the record, will be notified of the new downloadable track!  Technology!!

5 comments:

  1. Will wait for your cd, I dont do itunes.
    Your worth the wait, never tire of your songs , get years out of them:)
    Trying to rest from Twitter and internet addiction:D, get a life.
    I only follow the best, missing you already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me neither, not doing Itunes. I want to be able to buy a cd. Is your store ever going to be open? I keep checking the link but ... nothing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maria,

      I'm sorry... because I'm the only one managing my store right now, I'm afraid I just don't have time to keep up with the orders. But I know you'll be able to order a physical copy through Amazon when the album is released. Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Amazon I can do. :) Please say you'll be touring to Toronto. Would love to see and hear you live. xoxo ... Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I really hope I'll get to play in Toronto!!

      Delete