Friday, February 21, 2014

Billboard Album Preview + 'Home' Music Video

I've been a bit m.i.a. these days... busy getting ready for my big worldwide album release!  So many things I've wanted to post about, so little time.







Billboard has been super cool in giving my album an exclusive premier today!  So now you can listen to the whole album here!

Also... I meant to publish this post on the music video for 'Home'.





This video was actually made without my knowledge by Daniel Carberry (his brother is Jeremy Carberry, the genius engineer on TIWWA) and his lady friend Amanda Arebello.  It started as a reel for Amanda, but soon turned into a music video as Daniel tried syncing the video up to a song.  (Lucky for me, it happened to be one of mine!)  He showed this to me, and my jaw literally dropped.  I didn't even know what to think at first, I was so stunned.  In the end, I feel like this video is a deep and beautiful take on the song, as well as an eye-opening perspective into the real world.

What do you think?


love,
p. a.

2 comments:

  1. I would have dispensed more ♥s on SoundCloud but my focus was seized.

    Going to the desert to create is a brilliant idea!. Though it's not a desert anymore. Would you call it an album by osmosis, or high voltage… or better still, high voltage osmosis?

    Perhaps the filmakers knew you did it so, when making the video to "Home". Though I suspect they recast the dancer as a native. It is very beautiful.

    Your yae or nay to publishing this comment. I just want to thank you, Priscilla, Daniel & Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vid, kharma, ying and yang, some things are meant to be. Amazing the vision and voice found each other, trying to think of a word. Means a lot.

    ReplyDelete