Tuesday, July 8, 2014

"When Marnie Was There" - Post 5

SENDAI

First bullet train of the trip (but not the last)


 Doing most of my interviews with the Producer of the film, Yoshiaki Nishimura.
As you can tell, we're working really really hard!  ;)


A warm welcome by the Cinema Theater where we held the Premier for "When Marnie Was There".  Very sweet messages!


Ended the day with a Zunda Shake!  Basically, a sweet, creamy, edamame milkshake.
YUM!

It was the first time for me to visit Sendai.  For those of you who don't know, this area was catastrophically affected by the tsunami in 2011.  It broke my heart to hear that there are still many people and families living in temporary housing due to the aftermath.  Every time someone mentioned something related to this, I had to take a deep breath.  For what it's worth, I'm sending my love and heart out to everyone in this area who suffered great loss, and are still rebuilding their lives.  

love,
p. a. 

No comments:

Post a Comment